Consortium
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
Voir le deal
399 €

apply Llnn

faut il dormir nu en hiver ?

apply Llnn I_vote_lcap0%apply Llnn I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
apply Llnn I_vote_lcap100%apply Llnn I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 3 ]

Total des votes : 3

apply Llnn Empty apply Llnn

Message par Esska Lun 13 Jan - 11:56

SangIRL

In game

Nickname : Llnn
Level : 55
Class : Scout
Spec : PvP/PvE DD
Gearscore : 8030 / 18763
Rerolls : I was Paladin, moved to Scout, currently do not intend to change again
Double Spec Status: Done

Why would you join us ? I am looking for an active guild where I can contribute and evolve with it, and I believe the best option is for the Consortium, as people who are part of it are comprimissados ​​with the game and the guild

What were your previous guilds and why did you left them ?  Ascendancy and Arcadia - Arcadia Some people eventually stopped playing and became inactive guild, the few that remained were trying to Ascendancy mergers, what has worked for some time, but now, more people are stopping and the guild is getting inactive, and like I said, I'm looking for an active guild.

Gaming schedule : Normally i am online every day for a few hours.

How long have you been playing Allods ? : Started playing Allods on F2P when the lvlcap was 42. Played till 55 patch and after i did a break. Now i play on P2P again apply Llnn Icon_smile.

What can you bring to us ? : A good activity and atittude. I love to raid or do PVP! And i try to be part of the elite in this game!

Which astral strat have you unlocked ? : A8 (48% to A9).
Do you have Mumble and a mic ? : TS3 + Mic.

How do you feel in PvP ? : I love pvp, I like challenges, principamente to pvp with people stronger than me, where can I learn more about my class and mostly about alien class.
Esska
Esska

Revenir en haut Aller en bas